[alsa-devel] alsa-lib-devel sources for centos 7 and backward compatibility

maxim maxim look2004il at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:40:32 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have some issues with alsa-lib-devel for centos 7 , I'm working with
gcc7.2.1 , I achieved the alsa-lb and compiled with gcc-7.2.1, my question
where I can find alsa-lib-devel sources to compile it with my compiler?
Additional question that I have it's about backward compatibility I saw
that alsa-lib-devel-1.1.4.1-2.el7.x86_64.rpm doesn't  have
file alsa/iatomic.h as it was for Centos 5, could someone explain me please
were I can achieve the functions that were in alsa/iatomic.h

Thanks in advance,
Max