[alsa-devel] Procedure for alsa modules compilation from git

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at ivitera.com
Fri Apr 6 20:07:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

May I ask for description/link describing current working compilation of
alsa modules from git? I would like to compile only alsa modules,
against my stock ubuntu kernel. Headers/sources in /usr/src, configured
to current configuration from /boot/config...

What is the oldest kernel to compile against (isch)? Would 4.4 work?

I would like to make a small patch for ice1724, test, and send here for
review/inclusion.

I very much appreciate any help. I think it would be useful to many
other occasional devels.

Thanks a lot,

Pavel.