[alsa-devel] Prague Audio miniconference - topics for discussion?

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Wed Sep 20 19:45:05 CEST 2017

As previously announced[1] by Takashi our annual Linux audio
miniconference will be held this year at the SuSE offices in Prague on
27th October (the week of ELC-E).  Thanks again to SuSe for sponsoring
this.  As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a
mailing list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any
topics they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if
we can sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even
better!

I'll start things off by mentining the TLV issues that Sakamoto-san was
raising - do we have any better ideas to handle larger binary controls
than what's currently being done?

[1] http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2017-August/124623.html