[alsa-devel] "alsactl store" fails to save Echo Gina3G mixer

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Fri Sep 15 07:21:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Sep 14 2017 22:40, S. Christian Collins wrote:
> Takashi, is there anything else you would like me to do to help with
> this issue? Should it perhaps be filed on the bug tracker so it doesn't
> get lost in this list?

Sorry to be late for reaction, but we're on merge window for v4.14 and I
keep my time for unexpected accidents such as this[1]. I'd like to
postpone this discussion after closing the window, a few days later.

[1]
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2017-September/125474.html

Thanks for your patience.

Takashi Sakamoto