[alsa-devel] Prague Audio miniconference - draft schedule

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Oct 24 10:23:18 CEST 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:41:40AM +0900, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> On Oct 23 2017 21:44, Mark Brown wrote:
> > ABI issues
> >   - TLV API issues (Sakamoto-san)

> It's outside of my proposed topics[1]. I think there's an appropriate way
> when proposing topics or requesting things to the others, Mark.

I raised this as something we ought to discuss and mentioned that it was
something you'd been bringing up, you didn't say anything so I read your
other suggestions as additional topics.  If you don't want to discuss it
I'm not sure how much there is to discuss as everyone else seemed pretty
happy with the status quo, though there was Charles' proposed patch
which we were going to cover.