[alsa-devel] SEGFault when optininal snd_ctl_ext_callback::read_event() not set

Wischer, Timo (ADITG/ESB) twischer at de.adit-jv.com
Thu Oct 5 16:28:33 CEST 2017

Hi Takashi,

see attached the patch.
>From my opinion failing with an error is the best solution (see explanation in the commit message)

Best regards

Timo Wischer

Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany

Tel. +49 5121 49 6938
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
twischer at de.adit-jv.com

ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschäftsführung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi