[alsa-devel] ASoC Sound Driver I2S over LPE, Intel Baytrail SoC. MinnowBoard Max

Nicola Lunghi nicola.lunghi at emutex.com
Mon Oct 2 18:14:55 CEST 2017

Dear Pierre Louis

We are having problems enabling I2S output with the UP board.

We have currently two boards one based on Cherry Trail Platform and one
on the Apollo Lake.

We want for now enable only I2S output without codec on kernel 4.9/4.10.

Can you give us some hint about the required ACPI asl code to add in the
ACPI and if there's something else required in the Linux kernel?

Best Regards

Nicola Lunghi

--
Nicola Lunghi