[alsa-devel] HDA cs8409 codec support

Joël Krähemann weedlight at gmail.com
Sun May 14 02:16:18 CEST 2017

Hi all

First of all, I am new to kernel programming and an other attempt
already failed to do so.

However I got familiar with the Intel HDA Codec specification. So I
did a start script to log dmesg and mixer controls of different
configurations.

But I am not sure if I got a functional kernel driver setup to test
things. It seems there is something wrong.

The codec has 8 GPIOs and first I didn't set any mask within the
kernel. Now, I just compile a kernel set it to 0xff.

Any help is appreciated. Finally here is my work:

https://github.com/joelkraehemann/hda-tool/

Note: I have tried to subscribe using a different email address but
didn't get approved message.

Thank you,
Joël