[alsa-devel] Internal Speaker problem

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Mar 27 09:29:55 CEST 2017

I am sorry about flooding with my emails. I just thought that I would amend
some information that I forgot to mention in my original email.

The same laptop and internal speaker work ok on Windows 10. Also, the setup
used to work about 1-2 months ago. I cannot remember what exactly broke,
perhaps a system upgrade. If it matters, I am using Archlinux.