[alsa-devel] Help debugging a sound problem

Arnaud Mouiche arnaud.mouiche at invoxia.com
Mon Mar 13 09:37:05 CET 2017

Hmm, doesn't look like an audio related issue at all.

If I have to bet, I would say something like "time required to load
application/library pages from the filesystem"
How is mounted you root filesystem ?
What is the memory pressure ?
You should look at /proc/PID/smaps and compare the content BEFORE and AFTER.

good luck :)
Arnaud