[alsa-devel] [Test Request v2] Component level pcm_new/pcm_free v2

Kuninori Morimoto kuninori.morimoto.gx at renesas.com
Fri Jul 21 06:05:59 CEST 2017

Hi Mark, Johan, Brian

These are v2 of Component level pcm_new/free patches v2.
Previous patch-set still had issue if 2 platform were registered.
I think this version solved this issue.
But, I'm not sure if you are using unexpected usage which I don't use.
So, can you please test these patches ?
replacing platform to component is based on this patch-set

Kuninori Morimoto (3):
      ASoC: soc-core: add snd_soc_rtdcom_xxx()
      ASoC: use snd_soc_rtdcom_add() and convert to consistent operation
      ASoC: add Component level pcm_new/pcm_free v2

Best regards
---
Kuninori Morimoto