[alsa-devel] I sent hardware informations with the script about a MEDION laptop with Intel devices

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jul 3 11:46:53 CEST 2017

On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 11:21:09AM +0200, fulgor fulgor wrote:
> Is there any news about a module for this laptop ?

Please use better subject line, and at least link to your previous
message.

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2017-June/121766.html

A recent patch "ASoC: rt5645: Add quirk override by module option" and
those immediately prior by the same author on the same driver fixed my
problems with a similar laptop.  Needed experimentation with
snd_soc_rt5645.quirks value and boot command line changes.

Please, don't reply directly to me in future.  It's not my job to fix
your laptop.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/