[alsa-devel] SoundBlaterX G5

Milan Oravec moravec at ukf.sk
Mon Jan 16 22:29:14 CET 2017

Hi Clemens,

Sound card capabilities are enumerated when si device plugged in. I
think when I change "Speaker Clock Source" to direct audio sound card
capabilities need to be re-enumerated to update sampling rates.

Is there any way to achieve this? I've tried to re-plug device after
changing "Speaker Clock Source" to direct audio, but DSP Clock is
default value.

No additional drivers install is needed under OSX, there must be way to
do the same in Linux. Or am I optimist?

Thank you, kind regards,

Milan

s pozdravom

Milan Oravec

CIKT UKF Nitra
mobil: +421907670270
email: moravec at ukf.sk

Tuto spravu nepreveril ziadny antivirus - nebolo treba...