[alsa-devel] Intel HDA audio on EEE PC 1101HGo

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:20:16 CET 2017

Hello Takashi,
thank you very much again for your kindness and patience...

I'll enable the tracepoint.
Discrepancies in the single_cmd value are derived from the fact that I am still using the hackish version of the patch, since I didn't reboot... otherwise I should have started from scratch some very-long operations.
But the value has remained to 0, and the fallback didn't happen, as expected.

Ok, reading note.rst now.
I was wondering, but I may well be wrong: in the past that fallback code brought my system to single cmd mode after polling... Now it crashes, and as I said before, the switching from polling to last_cmd is kind-of immediate most of the times these days (e.g.: on this kernel).
May be something goes wrong in the fallback path? Or is this caused by an invalid verb ?
Guessing verb = something like a command...
Thank you again,
Enrico