[alsa-devel] Intel HDA audio on EEE PC 1101HGo

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:26:01 CET 2017

As a side note: on some kernels ago, this system would switch to polling mode, and then to single one (don't remember if it happened immediately like it does now, or i some time passed in between). Still, even after being in single mode, I remember it worked.
In my opinion, it didn't crash. I may be confused, but I think so.
This panic started to appear only on relatively recent kernel versions: I am sorry, I don't remember more precise data.
Anyway, I'll let you all know.
Thank you very much,
Enrico

P.S.. sorry for the top-posting, my previous message was rejected from gmail; trying to reduce it's size. Yes, I find this improbable too, trying still...