[alsa-devel] Intel audio fixes on v4.10

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Mon Feb 20 19:35:34 CET 2017

As usual since my initial 4.4 HDMI branch, I cherry-picked all the
audio-related contributions and fixes already queued for 4.11 on
Intel-based platforms and merged them on 4.10. The latest batch contains
all the HDMI/DP, Baytrail/Cherrytrail ASoC + clock fixes. If you
maintain a distribution or can't get audio to work please look at this
branch first: https://github.com/plbossart/sound/tree/topic/v4.10-fixes.
Note that I will no longer maintain the legacy HDMI patches now that we
have a much better solution queued for upstream and some of the previous
hot-plug problems on Asus T100 seem to be solved. Known issues such as
support for max98090 with the DPCM driver, rt5645 headset or dmic
quality issues, conexant 702x, etc are also not fixed in this branch,
they are still work-in-progress on my experimental/codecs branch.
If I missed a set of patches please let me know.
Enjoy.
-Pierre