[alsa-devel] [RFC v2 00/11] Enable HDA Codec support on Intel Platforms (Series2)

Ughreja, Rakesh A rakesh.a.ughreja at intel.com
Tue Dec 12 19:40:39 CET 2017

My last series was rebased on top of Mark's for-next tree. You would need
Topology file, which I can send via email. But before I do that I want to confirm
if you have the right things enabled.

Do you know if it is based on 6th Generation (SKL) or 7th Generation(KBL) of Intel core ?
You will need to download the DSP Firmware binary file based on this.
Also I am not sure if the DSP functionality is enabled on the MAC systems. If you compile
snd-hda-core.ko in debug mode, it prints the capabilities. I can check that from the logs.

Regards,
Rakesh