[alsa-devel] snd_soc_set_dmi_name - Shouldn't it use SYS_VENDOR?

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Fri Apr 28 17:02:33 CEST 2017

Yes, it’s better to only use one name. Otherwise, it's possible to exceed 80 characters limit for the card long name since sometimes DMI fields can be long.

> Would you care to submit a patch ? or Mengdong ?  Sorry, I wont be able to
> get to this for a week due to some travel.

I will fix this early next week after double checking my machines on hand.
Daniel's database is much larger than my test set and so we need to support :-)

Thanks
Mengdong