[alsa-devel] Dell XPS One 2710 HDA Intel PCH - No S/PDIF Output - High Definition ALC275Q (ALC3260)

marve marve at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 20 20:37:28 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Does anyone know if there is a problem with Alsa with my particular
hardware configuration?

It is so silly to see the VU-Meters in the Pulse-Audio Volume Control
tool reacting on sound and have set the output to SPDIF, but hearing no
sound (or even get a signal) on the receiver. The receiver isn't
particularly new, but supports DTS.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a bunch!

M.