[alsa-devel] M-audio Audiophile Firewire

Pap Peti roachkiller44 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:10:06 CEST 2016

My controller:

*-firewire
                    product: XIO2200A IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link)
                    vendor: Texas Instruments
                    physical id: 0
                    bus info: pci at 0000:06:00.0
                    version: 01
                    width: 32 bits
                    clock: 66MHz
                    capabilities: ohci bus_master cap_list
                    configuration: driver=firewire_ohci latency=32
maxlatency=4 mingnt=2
                    resources: irq:19 memory:f1c04000-f1c047ff
memory:f1c00000-f1c03fff

...summerize:

- If the system work with ALSA driver, the latency minimum 5ms. (and
where/how can I check the current/real value?)

Anyway I cant use the Sakamoto's utils, I downloaded and installed from
a package, but not any manual with that. I dont know how can I start
that stuff and configure in terminal. So only the Jack controller
remember my settings (and save)?

Regards