[alsa-devel] [FFADO-devel] Clicking issues with the output of an Onyx Blackbird

Jordi Torres majosamaso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:36:30 CEST 2016

> (CCed to alsa-devel)
I sent this issue to alsa mailist 6 days ago but I supouse that hit
the spam filter. Even I published an alsa-info
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=cb6745b6d0acdb5d9375096ec8dc008f6ff49cd7

When I read the wiki about reporting bugs, I understood that kernel
related bugs goes to bugzilla.kernel.org and user-land bugs goes to
the devel mail-list. So I supouse that I should sent this issue to the
bugzilla as it's considered a kernel bug

> Well, could I request you to gather information of packet sequence?

Here is the trace of packets:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz44Dr5G2FeJSXBHMzc5WTFmOWs/view?usp=sharing

The trace includes the opening of alsa device and playing a sine wave
for 30 seconds

My linux box has two firewire ports I don't know the details about the
host controller but could be feasible sniff the connection between the
other computer with official drivers and the DAW? Could that be
useful?