[alsa-devel] Baytrail audio port problem

alan Paris alan90000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 13:24:50 CEST 2016

Hi everybody,
well I send this message because I've got a problem with Baytrail audio port (rt5640). I followed the discussion about writing an alsa driver (see it : http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2015-June/094114.html) and  I tried many solutions (as like that :  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-x86/GKBFxCZyxQg ).

Now the system see the Baytrail card audio for speakers but as Michele Curti when I start the system I've got a minute freeze and I haven't got still sound. When I launch dmesg command, I see only those messages :

Baytrail Audio Port: sst: error code = -22
bytt100_rt5640 bytt100_rt5640: BUG: , pos = -22, buffer size = 3840, period size = 480
Do you know how I can solve this problem and it is possible to operate baytrail audio device with alsa or pulseaudio ?
Thanks.
Regards.
Alan.