[alsa-devel] Wolfson 5102 on Beaglebone Black using ALSA

Clark Dunson cdunson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:12:32 CEST 2016

Thanks guys,

Cannot thank you enough.  We’ll probably go at it from both angles, schedule is very tight.  We’ve worked with both the 3.18 cirrus branch, and 4.4 main line, would be so awesome if we could figure a way to write to the wm5102 regmap from user land.  (Busybox i2cset is from the stone ages).

Will keep you posted on progress,

Clark