[alsa-devel] Unlikely big volume range Plantronics BT300

Dennis Kadioglu denk at post.com
Sun May 8 10:20:22 CEST 2016

Hi Clemens,

Apologies for my late reply! The mail got lost in my inbox.

> What problem?  Doesn't the mixer control work correctly?
As far as I can tell the mixer works as it should. I was just curious about the meaning of this warning and tried to fix it. Sadly I was not able to find out, which calculations using which parameters are necessary to get a correct value for cval->res. I would be glad, if you could give me some hints.

Thanks and best
Dennis