[alsa-devel] bytcr_rt5640, baytrail: trying to get audio working

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Wed Mar 30 04:46:26 CEST 2016

On 3/29/16 5:50 PM, Bernhard Übelacker wrote:
> Hello Pierre-Louis,
> thank you for your answers and your efforts.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bernhard
>
> PS.: Could some info from a preinstalled Android of any help?

What would help is the schematics for your board, there are so many
variations out there that it's hard to generalize

on Baytrail devices the SSP2 is typically connected to AIF1 and SSP0 to
AIF2. On Baytrail-CR devices the SSP0 is connected to AIF1. SSP1 is
usually used for BT/FM.
You may want to play with the DAI links to see if you get better luck by
swapping the codec connections.