[alsa-devel] ASoC: TLV320AIC3x: Adding additional functionality for 3106 with [Patch] for discuss

Timur Karaldin karaldin at mcsplus.ru
Tue Mar 15 17:13:36 CET 2016

Ok, I choose the way #1 without changing kcontrol names.
Another thing I don't understand is the way for caching gain volume if I
have switches muted. Is there any proper way for storing cached values
between gain and switch handlers includes soft reset or I need manually
check kcontrol name in handler and cache values in extended private
structure? The same question for switch handler, because I need to share
cached values between these handlers.

--
С уважением,
Руководитель проектов