[alsa-devel] CIP Discontinuity with snd-firewire-digi00x

lin-alsa at noblejury.com lin-alsa at noblejury.com
Sun Jun 5 16:22:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Here's the modinfo:

filename:
/lib/modules/3.18.24-rt22-1-rt-lts/updates/dkms/snd-firewire-digi00x.ko
license:        GPL v2
author:         Takashi Sakamoto <o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp>
alias:          ieee1394:ven0000A07Emo00000002sp*ver*
depends:
snd-firewire-lib,firewire-core,snd-pcm,snd,snd-rawmidi,snd-hwdep
vermagic:       3.18.24-rt22-1-rt-lts SMP preempt mod_unload modversions

And uname -a for good measure:
Linux archon.umbc.edu 3.18.24-rt22-1-rt-lts #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Thu Nov 12
22:45:45 CET 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I know I compiled it from your git repo at one point in the past, and I
think that is the version being used (I'm on a lts kernel).

Lin