[alsa-devel] M-Audio Fast track problem

Yann COLLETTE ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Jul 22 16:16:30 CEST 2016

So, my question is: what is a control wrt to alsamixer ?

I hoped it should be possible to control the volume of this usb sound
card with alsamixer ...
There is also a line out but absolutely no sound comes from this output.
I used it via jack without problem, but I can't use the line out output.
I thought this was due to a volume level set to  0 for the line out and
I tried to set it via alsamixer  ... without success.