[alsa-devel] Potential Audio miniconference at LPC/KS

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Fri Jul 1 17:54:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

As in previous years we're trying to organize an audio miniconference so
we can get together and talk through issues, especially design decisons,
face to face.  This year we're trying a slightly different tack and
trying to organize this as part of the workshops day at Kernel Summit
and Linux Plumbers in Santa Fe the week 31st October to 4th November
(I'm writing this offline so don't have the exact date for the workshop
day, sorry).

There is a wiki page with an initial list of proposed topics here:

    http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016:workshops

In order to get this workshop approved we're going to need both a clear
set of things to discuss and visible interest from attendees so if
people could both follow up here and add to the wiki with suggestions of
topics that'd be especially appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark