[alsa-devel] Regression in Traktor Audio10 driver (snd-usb-audio) mixer flags

Owen Williams owilliams at mixxx.org
Sun Jan 10 21:20:17 CET 2016

Unfortunately I can't narrow the problem down more specifically than
the changes from Ubuntu-3.18.0-14.14 to Ubuntu-3.19.0-1.1.  If I try to
git bisect between those, I end up with commits that don't have the
proper debian packaging information so I can't build packages.  Any
ideas?  I see a bunch of merges for the sound subsystem in the 3.19
branch so if can figure out how to build debs I bet the problem is in
there.