[alsa-devel] Regression in Traktor Audio10 driver (snd-usb-audio) mixer flags

Owen Williams owilliams at mixxx.org
Fri Jan 8 15:18:58 CET 2016

Sorry to bump my own thread, but I don't know how else to report bugs to
ALSA (I think the bug tracker was abandoned a while back?).  I'm willing
to do work to diagnose and fix this problem (I'm comfortable building
kernels, doing git bisect, using gdb, etc) but I need some guidance
about how to start.