[alsa-devel] PCM3168 alsa driver for beaglebone black (Pablo Fonovich)

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:35:24 CET 2016

Hi:
Now my driver is working (just) a bit better, but is still not functional... when i try to play something it says:

davinci_evm sound: ASoC: machine hw_params failed: -524
aplay: set_params:1297: Unable to install hw params:
ACCESS:  RW_INTERLEAVED
FORMAT:  S16_LE
SUBFORMAT:  STD
SAMPLE_BITS: 16
FRAME_BITS: 32
CHANNELS: 2
RATE: 44100
PERIOD_TIME: (125011 125012)
PERIOD_SIZE: 5513
PERIOD_BYTES: 22052
PERIODS: 4
BUFFER_TIME: (500045 500046)
BUFFER_SIZE: 22052
BUFFER_BYTES: 88208
TICK_TIME: 0

Some hints or docummentation of this? remember i'm a noob
Thanks