[alsa-devel] Auto mute mode

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Thu Feb 18 08:15:47 CET 2016

Hi Hui,

I need to take care of a sick child today so I can't work.

The bug Kailang is talking about is https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1535533

And he keeps talking about auto-mute mode, and I've tried to explain to
him more than once that if muting the amp-out on node 0x14 does not
cause the speaker to mute, then that's the real issue here. And that
seems to be the case, but I can't double check because I don't have the
hardware.

I don't understand Kailang's answers, because his English is too bad and
contain very few words. Maybe you can talk to him in Chinese and getter
better answers?

Thanks in advance,
   // David

--