[alsa-devel] sound: use-after-free in snd_seq_deliver_single_event

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Mon Feb 1 12:16:25 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 11:26:57AM +0100, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:

> The following program triggers use-after-free in
> snd_seq_deliver_single_event (run in a tight parallel loop):

I'm not sure how you're working out who to send these to but all these
reports you've been sending have been for ALSA core which I rarely look
at closely, I mostly look at ASoC.  Might be worth looking into so
people don't start zoning out things that look like misdirected stuff
(I just noticed myself doing that with this).