[alsa-devel] Cherry trail and Nau 88l24 codec

Joseph Wang joequant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:19:22 CET 2016

I've dumped the DSDT into a github gist

https://gist.github.com/joequant/8fbdcbb71204562505b6647b18c608ef

Nothing particularly strange to me stands out.  I'm trying to get in touch
twith the manufacturer, and I'm here in HK so if I get really bored or
adventurous, I might just walk over to the factory and see if I can meet
the designers directly.

Also, just a note of thanks for the support for open source by Intel.  I
realize that driver design is a pain, but it's really useful.  The reason
that I'm extremely keen to get this working is that they've put together a
new laptop configuration that I've never seen before.  What they've done is
to rip out the hard drive and replace it with an MMC device.  That
recreates a device that is both superlight and supercheap.