[alsa-devel] Intel HDA audio on EEE PC 1101HGo

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Thu Dec 1 11:12:25 CET 2016

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:19:07 +0100,
Enrico Mioso wrote:

> Hello guys.
> With the these last settings the system seems able to survive. However, I think I am a little bit drastic with these settings.
>
> here my hardware infos: I remember of being asked to send them as an attachment, so I'll do so.
> No upload has been made: when the script aked me, I choosen "Save locally". But there is an "upload=true" or something like that at the beginning.

The single_cmd is really the last resort, and it already means that
something wrong in the codec/controller communication.

What does actually crash and how is the exact symptom?  You seem to
always cut the citation, so I cannot remember the exact issue.
Please keep the normal ML style, no top-posting.

thanks,