[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference at LPC/KS confirmed-

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Aug 25 17:39:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

As in previous years we're organizing an audio miniconference so we can
get together and talk through issues, especially design decisons, face
to face.  This year we're holding it as part of the workshops day shared
between Kernel Summit and Linux Plumbers Conference 1st to 4th November
(the workshops will be on the 2nd).  This has now been confirmed and I
hope to see many of you there!

To attend you will NEED to have either a Kernel Summit invite (these
are going out now) or a Linux Plumbers Conference ticket.  The number of
attendees at Plumbers is limited so I'd strongly encoruage you to sign
up early.  The next batch of tickets go on sale on Saturday, the
registration site is here:

    https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1759990

(or go to the main http://linuxplumbersconf.org site for full details).
If you have trouble please let me know.

There is a wiki page with an initial list of proposed topics here:

    http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016:workshops

If there's other topics you'd like to see covered please follow up here
and add to the wiki.