[alsa-devel] Potential Audio miniconference at LPC/KS

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Fri Aug 12 13:26:14 CEST 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 08:13:57AM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Mark Brown wrote:

> > Yeah, there wasn't anything in the template miniconf for the wifi so I'm
> > not clear what they're looking for there.  We could.

> I checked the status on Wiki page but it's still not accepted.
> Mark, could you ping LPC about the status?

Just chased them, let's see what happens.  I also added a list of key
attendees (somewhat randomly, please add people as I've most likely
missed some) since I saw the wireless page had one added since I cloned
it and that's the only miniconf that got accepted so far.

> We should register soonish, but of course, the workshop has to be
> accepted beforehand...

I *think* people can get in without registration via KS but I'm not 100%
sure.  Might be a problem if they need Plumbers registrations :(