[alsa-devel] Synchonize video with audio playback

Li, Steve Steve.Li at imaginecommunications.com
Thu Apr 7 15:53:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am new to ALSA. I am trying to implement video and audio playback in my app. I am able to find a lot of sample code for audio playback, but I am wondering what is the best way to synchronize video playback with audio. What kind of timing information can I query through the ALSA interface in terms of the audio playback? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Steve