[alsa-devel] [Alsa-user] snd-usb-caiaq (NI Maschine Mikro) device not recognised by alsa

sypwex sypwex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:03:59 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Daniel Mack <daniel at zonque.org> wrote:

> Yes, this device only offers HID and DFU (for firmware updates), so
> you'll have to parse the HID data it produces.

Ok, but device looks like powered off - no flashes on tap and LED
display is blank. When I firstly attach USB cable all buttons flashes
but then it looks like switched off.

On windows when I plug in the device, LED display offers to start up
in MIDI mode (SHIFT+F1) - is it controlled by driver or this is
behavior of firmware?

Thanks,
Aleksey.