[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Media Workshop at the Kernel Summit 2015 in Korea

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at osg.samsung.com
Tue Sep 1 14:29:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

As we keep being very active on the development of the Linux Kernel Media
subsystem, we'll be doing another workshop this year.

This will be the first time we'll be doing it in Asia, so it is a great
opportunity for the ones that are there to join us and participate, in
order to improve the Linux Kernel support for A/V stream capture, webcam
and analog/digital TV.

specific discussions about that, so the ones interested on participate
are requested to subscribe it.

This time, we'll be doing something different than what we've done on the
last years, and use something that other subsystems like ALSA are doing
for a while: we'll be using two google docs to track the proposals and
the interested parties.

If you're interested in participate and wants to be invited for the event,
please put your data at this document:
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YecCAUo0L1R_i3jPg3S-A5iqX7BYAd2c_VfJctQmr88/edit?usp=sharing

As this is the first time we'll be using Google Docs, I kindly request
you to also send an email for media-workshop at linuxtv.org if you have
any troubles adding things there and/or a backup measure.

If you have any proposal for themes, please add it here:
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F67VcdhkDlVfRpx-GPhe61adZh81Q26q--_OhCI5vUg/edit?usp=sharing
It is useful if you could also send an email to the workshop ML in order
to better explain the theme proposal.

Hoping to see you there soon!
Mauro