[alsa-devel] ALSA: USB-audio: Add quirk for Zoom R16/24 playback

Alain alain.fyon at alciom.be
Sat Oct 31 17:17:55 CET 2015

Hello,
First of all, sorry for my english I'm French speaking.
Some time ago I was planning to buy a ZOOM R24 but after some research
on internet I saw that machine was not fully functional under linux.
till some nice people took care with that problem.

As I can see, but i'm not sure, the problem is fixed
Can you confirm me the ZOOM R16/24 is ok for 8 inputs/2 outputs  ?

Is the next kernel version will  include the modifications? or should I
do the modifications (compliling kernel is a big chalenge for me) ?

Thanks for your job

Alain