[alsa-devel] Packages 1.0.30 - release pending

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Wed Oct 28 16:06:20 CET 2015

Hi Liam and Takashi,

For topology, most features for DAI & DAI links have been verified.
I'll finish verifying the remaining ops binding features in this week.
Then I'll ask Vinod to double check we can meet request for SKL/BXT

Some of the kernel patches will be submitted by end if this week.
I expect the other kernel and user space patches will be submitted next week after the internal review.

Thanks
Mengdong