[alsa-devel] Intel SST and HP ElitePad 1000 G2

Jorge Fernandez Monteagudo jorgefm at cirsa.com
Thu Nov 26 08:43:00 CET 2015

Hi,

I've regenerated from clean state the 4.3.0 but still no sound. Attached
dmesg, lsmod and .config used.

From dmesg I can see

[    4.357803] intel_sst_acpi 80860F28:00: No matching machine driver found

I think this kernel branch it's not well suited for the i915 graphic driver. I get
some kernel warning that I don't see in 4.2.5. The freeze I'm seeing it's
related to the graphic driver not the audio.