[alsa-devel] how to ask you to write a new ALSA driver

jean-noël chardron rondrach at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:28:00 CEST 2015

hello,

Last week I got a Komplet Audio 6 from Native intruments.
The driver exist in ALSA driver for this king of interface audio
(snd-usb-audio) (thanks for the team who write this) but for the model
where Id Vendor is 0x17cc and Id product is 0x1000.

The KA6 that I got has not the same ID product (0x1001) therefore I don't
have any device capture even with the driver snd-usb-audio.

The challenge is to write the modification for this new model.
Who could do that ?
If necessary I could send log, compile kernel source and so on.
thanks,
Jean-noel