[alsa-devel] Intel HDA / ca0132: support for Alienware 15 Creative Sound Core3D-EX

Gabriele Martino g.martino at gmx.com
Mon May 11 22:17:01 CEST 2015

On 04/05/2015 14:30, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Hm, this can be changed via a proper pin config?
>
> In anyway, I'm traveling in this week and next week, so cannot debug
> the things.  Will check it later once when I back from vacation.  Just
> ping me.
Hi, this should be the final version.
There are some big changes:
- all the pin configuration is now performed in ca0132_config(), no more
static definitions
- some initialization verbs depend on the pin configuration, so they are
generated from the pin configuration
- the quirks management code now is a simple "if" in the pin configuration

I can't split the patch because the quirks part requires the dynamic
verbs generation.
I'm using this since 5 May without any trouble, so it shouldn't blow up
things.

Regards,
Gabriele