[alsa-devel] stereo uac device control over mixer

Arijit De arijit.de at geosemi.com
Mon May 11 17:28:52 CEST 2015

Hi Clemens,

I want to do Left/Right Mic mute independently,
but I dont see that kind of control is provided in alsamixer(GUI) for capture devices.

Is Left/Right Mic mute is supported ?

because I can see a api for the same
snd_mixer_selem_set_capture_switch (snd_mixer_elem_t *elem, snd_mixer_selem_channel_id_t channel, int value);

Thanks
Arijit