[alsa-devel] Audio Driver Works In Ubuntu but Crash in Debian After 2nd Run

Antonio Ospite ao2 at ao2.it
Fri Jun 26 16:20:43 CEST 2015

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:00:42 -0400
Azizul Hakim <azizulfahim2002 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I tested with kernel 3.8.13 in both ubuntu and beaglebone.
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 2:55 AM, Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi at ti.com>
> wrote:
[...]
> > Are you running exactly the same kernel under ubuntu and debian?
[...]

Excuse me, Azizul, but in the thread you compare ubuntu and debian and
then here you say "ubuntu and beaglebone", do you mean:

  - Ubuntu on _PC_ and Debian on _beglebone_?

Maybe it's a silly question, but better be sure, because the
distribution should not make a huge difference when using the same
kernel, but the architecture does if it's a memory issue.

And please try to avoid top-posting :)

Ciao,
   Antonio

--