[alsa-devel] PulseAudio and SNDRV_PCM_INFO_BATCH

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:42:59 CEST 2015

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2013-December/069666.html

> While we sort this out, though, is there an upper bound on the USB
> transfer size (that we could then use a rewind safety margin)? We
> might be able to use this as a workaround till this can be fixed
> properly.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git/commit/sound/usb?id=976b6c064a957445eb0573b270f2d0282630e9b9

Seem there are differences between high speed devices and others

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git/commit/sound/usb?id=a93455e1c301ce2a4cae11682359fd2067a8fd30

Do usb wireless audio different from others ?