[alsa-devel] Can't Unload ALSA Driver Without Disconnecting the Device

Azizul Hakim azizulfahim2002 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:51:03 CEST 2015

I tried that command. The output is as below:

                                    USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
/dev/snd/controlC0:  mhaki005   2043 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/controlC1:  mhaki005   2043 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/pcmC0D0c:   mhaki005   2043 F...m pulseaudio

I think pcmC0D0c stands for "Capture" device. My device is a playback
device. So I don't think it is being used by anyone.